AD (728x60)

6.27.2011

From His Mother’s Womb to Tomb

Share & Comment
Once upon a time a traveling man came on his road by a small, quiet and isolated village; and he decide to rest in it for a while.
The village looked for the traveler like any typical village in the word, and he didn’t see anything make it special from hundreds of villages and towns he saw and came by through his long journey. However, when he came by the graveyard he saw something less way to describe is weird !
The curiosity of the traveler made him enter the cemetery, and walking between the graves he read on the graves stones “here lies Steven who lived 20 days” “here lies Smith who lived 12 days” and so on all the graves were for people who lived only days and no one complete even one year !.
With a great shock and wondering the traveler came out from the cemetery then run toward first man he saw in the village “Sir!” the traveler cried “Can I ask a question, please ?!”
“Sure my friend !”.
“ Sir, I’ve been traveling from five years; I saw what no mans’ eyes saw, and heard what no ears heard. Yet, I’ve never saw something so puzzling like your graveyard … I mean how it possible that the longest man to live in your village only lived 305 days ?!”.
“Oh! That’s Mr. Michal” the other man said “Yeah I remember!, he was a happy man !’.
“What ?!”
“dear visitor, we in our village simply have an old habit that only to count the happy days from a man life; so if someone lived two happy days in his life we write those two only on his grave !”.
The traveler gestured with his head for understanding then sat on the side of the road thinking in silent “can I ask you a favor ?”
“Okay!”.
“if I died here please bury me and write: here lies Robert from his mother’s womb to tomb” !.
Note: the original story is not mine , it have been told to me in Kurdish when I was very young and I just wanna share it with u .
Tags:

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

Popular Content

Recent Posts

Why to Choose RedHood?

Copyright © Under the Glamour of the Moon | Designed by Templateism.com | Published by GooyaabiTemplates.com