AD (728x60)

7.09.2011

Me and the Night

Share & Comment
Me and the night are friends;
He asked me when we meet:
“look at my moon; did you see-
Anything beautiful as it ?!”.
“No!” I answered and smiled-
“But I a woman that I saw
If beauty came in shape, it’ll be
Very jealous of her brow !
And if your stars came down;
They’ll blind by her glow!
He in curiosity asked me:
“My! Who she might be ?!”
“I’m afraid if I told thee-
your moon you will flee
and to her you’ll race me !
Tags:

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

Popular Content

Recent Posts

Why to Choose RedHood?

Copyright © Under the Glamour of the Moon | Designed by Templateism.com | Published by GooyaabiTemplates.com