AD (728x60)

8.06.2011

A Red, Red Rose (9B Version)

Share & Comment
painting by G. Mucha
O, my love like a red, red rose,
   That ultimately in fall expires.
No, that’s Burns’ s love not mine,
   For mine above time and eras.

My love like the blue, wide sky,
   That never fades, never dies.
My love like the sun and the fire,
   Always young, never lays.

And though my love is only one,
   It shines more than a thousand sun.
And though my heart is very small,
   My love is bigger than heaven.

My love like your splendid smile,
   Make life worth living .
My love like your charming eyes,
   Never loses its glowing .
Tags:

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

Popular Content

Recent Posts

Why to Choose RedHood?

Copyright © Under the Glamour of the Moon | Designed by Templateism.com | Published by GooyaabiTemplates.com