AD (728x60)

6.28.2012

I Saw My Life When I Died.

Share & Comment


I saw my life when I died.
A young woman dressing black
Bending under the weight on her back
A load with pictures of peoples upon it dangled
People weren’t there when I died
Her bare feet were bleeding,
Her tall hear, with the winds, were flying.
I yelled for her and cried.
She gave me no reply
But looked at me and smiled
The most bright smile ever shined
From the most beautiful face ever made
… and she passed me fast.
Tags:

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

Popular Content

Recent Posts

Why to Choose RedHood?

Copyright © Under the Glamour of the Moon | Designed by Templateism.com | Published by GooyaabiTemplates.com